Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an opportunity for an experienced Timekeeper, an exciting & challenging role on the BSP Offshore Rejuvenation project.
The successful candidate is responsible for maintaining Daily input of hours / job cards into Time net to ensure workforce are paid on time and project progress is kept up to date.
- To transfer timesheet information into Time net System for Offshore labor personnel
- Input Standby / Training / Holiday Credits into Time net system for Offshore labor personnel
- Maintain records of Offshore Vendor visitors
- Ensure all workforce hours have been allocated to timesheets and entered Time net
- Liaise with Supervision to ensure correct job card numbers have been submitted on timesheets
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure all daily Mob / Demobs are picked up
- Liaise with onshore to pick up any training / standby hours required to be entered into Time net system
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in Timekeeping / Time net System
- Experience in the O&G Industry offshore working
- IT Literate in word, excel, outlook etc.
- Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working
- Extensive knowledge of O & G related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels
- Ability to work both at team and independent level
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.