Skills: Field Service Tech, Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an Operations Specialist in Hobbs, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. This position will primarily be responsible for providing chemical treatments to oil wells, and the maintenance and safe operation of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals to customers, plants and/or warehouse locations.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Chemical treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis.
- Present a professional manner and work closely with salespeople to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards.
- Always maintain truck and equipment in a safe and DOT compliant condition by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections.
- Maintain driver's hours of service Electronic hours of service log reporting.
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills.
- Properly load trucks, prepare daily bills of lading, schedule the order of daily treatments, and submit delivery/treating tickets daily.
Skills / Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- Class A or B X endorsement (Hazmat and Tanker)
- Computer proficient
- Knowledge of three of the following skills: Delivery, Treating, Tanker, Relief, Trainor/Mentor, Frac
- Must follow all rules/procedures, utilizes Stop Work Authority, Reports all incidents. I addition brings up safety ideas and drives safety improvement. As well as demonstrates excellence in Safety/DOT.
- Ability and willingness to pick up additional responsibility
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.