Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Wood Plc is currently looking for a Project Engineer to support development of projects for the Milan Office. The projects are in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Coordinate disciplines activities and control and forecast work area activities and deliverables against schedule
- Work in coordination with procurement and subcontracting group as well as estimate department
- Prepare Erection requisition for mechanical works
- Coordinate Junior project engineers during the preparation of key project documents (P&Id's, line list, equipment list etc.)
- Organize, contribute and prepares notes for multidiscipline meetings to affect the timely completion of the requisition
- Contribute and participate to work in an enthusiastic manner, working to the requirements of quality and environmental management systems maintained to ISO standards
Skills / Qualifications
- MSC degree in Industrial engineering
- Minimum 2 / 3 years of experience in the role (experience in pharma sector is appreciated)
- Self motivation, a proactive outlook and with good communication skills
- Ability to deal with other disciplines
- Ability to work with technical strength but with the minimum of supervision
- Fluent in English and Italian
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.