Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Plaquemine, Louisiana, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Forklift Operator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Must be able operate "LULL" extended boom lift, move, load, and unload materials. Responsible for safety equipment inspections and possibly assisting with repairs. Be expected to assist other crafts in their downtimes which may include non-operating activities.
- Experienced Forklift Operator with knowledge and skills to operate "LULL" extended boom forklift
- New construction
- Move, loads and unload materials
- Responsible for safety, equipment inspections and possibly assisting with repairs
- Be expected to assist other crafts in their down times which may include non-operating activities.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications
- Will be responsible for all safety aspects of operating equipment
- Must have knowledge and experience in operating RT forklifts
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge to inspect equipment
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must follow all safety regulations
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions while wearing appropriate PPE
Must have at least 2+ years' experience as an Industrial Forklift Operator "LULL" ( Extended Boom )
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.