Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Blood Fractionation Subject Matter Expert with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical process design.
- Design of Blood Fractionation plants, developing user requirements, layout, mass / energy balance, equipment specifications, PFD's / P&ID's, functional descriptions
- Coordination of the process design from feasibility study till FAT of the system
- Interface directly and frequently with Customers
- Share extensive expertise in blood fractionation technology and design aspects within process and engineering teams, providing proper guidance during project execution
- Support from technical standpoint the business development initiatives on a global basis
Skills / Qualifications
- MSc / BSc in Chemical Engineering
- 15 - 20 years' experience in pharmaceutical process design
- Extensive expertise in blood fractionation technology and relevant process and facility design aspects
- Experienced in process team's coordination during different project steps (Conceptual Design, Basic Design, Detail Design)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Italian language is an advantage
- Eligible to work in Italy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.