Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting for a TAR Coordinator to join our team in Brunei.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient management of processes and personnel; high level understanding of HSE safe working practices / procedures and their implementation
- React to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones; manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements
- Interpret project procedures and drawings extensive understanding of P&ID's / SLD's / D&ID's etc.
- Produce technical documents and procedures covering all aspects of the completions process
- IT Literate in all major software packages (Word / Excel / PowerPoint etc.); compile accurate data and produce detailed management reports
- Full Conversant with completions management functionality
- Extensive experience of construction / commissioning related activities relative to plant shutdowns and start - up
- Demonstrate experience in similar role or Senior position in Onshore / Offshore plant shutdowns
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving project goals whilst maintain high standards in HSEQ at all times
- Extensive knowledge of the construction process & shutdown planning, its implementation and management. Fully conversant with project management tools
- Experience in the production of detailed procedures / documents / reports
- Experience in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working
- Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures
- Deliver training to personnel within the shutdown team - commitment to develop team members
- Interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels, work both at project and corporate levels
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum HNC in an Engineering related subject
- Recognized O&G discipline background
- Fully conversant with Project Management Systems with extensive knowledge of Shutdown / Construction / Commissioning practices and procedures
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / PowerPoint etc.) with experience in Completions Management Databases
- BOSIET / Approved Offshore Medical - essential for an offshore position
- AMEC mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc.
- Degree educated in an Engineering related subject
- Conversant with TRM process
- Conversant with project tender / estimating process
- NVQ level 4 in Management
- Conversant with Tendering / Estimating / TRM processes
- Conversant with HR practices / processes
- Onshore / Offshore experience in similar role
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.