Skills: Project Management
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Projects Manager to join our team in Kuwait for the upcoming project.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
The position is permanently assigned to the projects.
Operational management and co-ordination of the Assigned Projects portfolio in both the Service Area and the Permanent Offices to maximize effectiveness of project delivery to client time, budget and quality objectives.
Leadership and co-ordination of the Project Management discipline group to ensure adequate supply of suitably skilled, experienced and qualified personnel.
- Management of Project Management discipline group.
- Resource and manpower planning.
- Deputize for Projects Director as authorised.
- Leadership of management team for operational depts - PM, Engineering, Construction and HSSEQ.
- Safety involvement at all levels.
- Business and project delivery improvement.
- Forward business planning.
- Support to individual projects as required.
- Management system - development and compliance.
- Participate in key client reviews and meetings as required.
- Participate in weekly Wood Assigned Project reviews.
- Participate in Project Management Plan reviews.
- Update and prepare department procedures and work practices as appropriate.
- Conduct annual staff appraisals and recommend salary reviews for the department.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum B.Sc Engineering
- Minimum twenty years post graduate experience.
- Minimum ten years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
- Minimum five years experience in the designation.
- Minimum two years experience with Wood in a similar position.
- Minimum five years experience in the Middle East.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.