Skills: Project Management
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for a competent Project Director responsible for managing and delivering the overall management of the PMC contract to Wood and client's satisfaction.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Project Director is permanently assigned to the projects.
- Provides corporate identity and is the point of interface with client's Representative for the contract.
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of contract and operational delivery.
- Provides HSSE leadership and awareness by ensuring that all Wood and client requirements are implemented and followed.
- Create and sustain a good contract team spirit within the Wood project team and client.
- Participate in key Client reviews and meetings as required.
- Lead weekly Wood Assigned Project reviews.
- Lead Project Management Plan reviews.
- Conduct annual staff appraisals and recommend salary reviews for all staff.
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc. (Eng).
- Minimum twenty years post graduate experience.
- Minimum ten years' experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
- Minimum five years' experience in the designation.
- Minimum two years' experience with Wood in a similar position.
- Minimum five years' experience in the Middle East.
- Proven track record of managing multi - projects in general and Design, Engineering & Construction Management functions in particular, in the oil and gas industry.
- Leadership across all operational functions:
- Commercial and contract.
- Project delivery.
- Human resources.
- Stakeholder relationships.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.