Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aktau, Mangystau Province, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as PSN KazStroy) is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer (for KZ Nationals) to be based in Aktau.
- Responsible for all phases of planning and execution on a small project or may be responsible for a segment of a larger project
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls small engineering projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company
- Has responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction
- Possesses knowledge of the respective industry
- May also serve as a proposal manager for small projects
- Job role has budgetary accountability. Job role has budgetary and schedule accountability
Skills / Qualifications
- Engineering & project management experience
- Requires good spreadsheet abilities, and negotiating skills
- Communication Skills
- Good English level as business is conducted in English
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering
- Bachelor degree, Association for Project management (APM) qualification preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.