Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aktau, Mangystau Province, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as PSNK) is currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer (for KZ Nationals) to join our team in Aktau.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other discipline groups on specific projects to ensure deliverable are produced to meet deadlines and within budget constraints
- Producing and reviewing documents, study report and design calculations and ensuring conformance to engineering quality and competence
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and difficult co-ordination requirements.
- Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering specialising in Power systems would be an advantage
- A minimum experience of seven (7) years working in a multi-disciplinary Engineering office in a similar role is highly desirable
- Communication skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.