Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as PSNK) is currently looking for a Lead Instrument Designer to join our team in Atyrau (for KZ passport holders). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality projects to our client's requirements
- Participate in mentoring and guidance of National designers
- Prepare project drawings and documents using the appropriate software.
- Check designs and drawings of the design team for accuracy and conformance to technical specifications and procedures
- Ensure all relevant specifications, codes, standards and procedures and technical instructions from engineering are being correctly applied
- Assist in resolution of technical queries, liasing with engineering and site as required,
- Ensure deliverables are completed within budget and time schedule.
Skills / Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 12 years related experience in an engineering design environment
- Knowledgeable in the application of discipline design principles
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications especially Exel.
- Expert in AutoCAD and Microstation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.