Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Has responsibility for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Processes routine to moderately complex transactions on-line, researches and resolves routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and refers difficult problems to more senior representatives. Cross-sell or refer products, account maintenance, report generation, and project work
Responsibilities and duties:
- Respond to quote requests from outside and inter-company customers.
- Fill out contract, quotation and shipping forms.
- Assist with sales of new or additional services.
- Arrange for and coordinate transportation of product to customer as required.
- Assist customers with complaints concerning billing, referring complaints of product / service failures (Non-Conformance Reports) to designated departments for investigation.
- Contact customers via phone or in person and receive orders for products.
- Determine charges for product requested.
- Collect deposits or C.O.D. payments, prepare change of address records, and issue change orders.
- Purchase (within limits) materials in support of orders.
- Continuously expedite and report on Work Order status.
- Maintain and update customer list, price list, etc. Filing and general support of position
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 1-3+ years related experience with demonstrated competencies Proficient verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of products to be sold and purchased
- General computer knowledge
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedules form
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations