Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Virtual Directory Services Engineer to join the team in Bangalore/Mumbai , India. The Virtual Directory Services Engineer is responsible leading efforts to key stakeholders with identity & access management processes and procedures. that adhere to regulatory requirements and uphold business governance in a compliant, reliable & user friendly method.
- Managing activities of the project team resources to support and deliver solutions relating to assigned program(s)
- Developing and ensuring compliance with Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies and procedures
- Providing inputs to the current Identity & Access Management program to influence and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Overseeing account life-cycle and privileged accessed management processes to promote secure access to our systems
- Be a graduate in Computer Science, IT or similar or demonstrate equivalent professional work experience
- Be familiar with IAM/Directory Services solutions such as Radiant Logic, Cyber-Ark and Ping Identity
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to articulate highly technical information in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Demonstrate an aptitude for building trusted relationships and the ability to generate confidence in your stakeholders
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure, move projects forward and deal with tight deadlines and targets
- Be of an analytical mindset with a proven ability to resolve problems and identify solution.
- Contribute to and lead discussions and communications within the team and outside, including customers and other business units.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationshipsPersonal Attributes:.Self-motivated with strong analytical skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.