Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Staff Identity Management Engineer to join the team in Bangalore/Mumbai, India. As part of IT Risk Identity & Access Management team, you will contribute to the definition and implementation of Identity and SSO solutions. You will integrate new and existing initiatives across Baker Hughes to drive IT Risk & Security requirements and policies from design through implementation
- Defining use cases related to the consumption of Identity & Access management services
- Providing inputs to the current Identity & Access management program to influence and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Suggesting innovative approaches to mitigate existing risks in the Identity & Access management space
- Defining and operationalizing IT Risk & Security strategy & policies for Identity & Access Management
- Identifying new technologies/solutions for the next generation of software solutions at Baker Hughes
- Be a graduate in Computer Science, IT or similar or demonstrate equivalent professional work experience
- Have experience in Cyber Security
- Have experience with Identity & Access Management technologies (e.g. SailPoint and Okta )
- Display proficiency in scripting and coding languages including C++, Java or Python
- Show skills in planning, leadership, organization and project management
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to articulate highly technical information in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
Bangalore/Mumbai , India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.