Baker Hughes is looking for Field Service engineer to join our team in Saudi Arabia, the Field service engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role, you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products.
- Perform on-site installation offor Conventional and unconventional Wellhead Systems in addition to offshore MLS Systems and equipment and ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment
- Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites
- Develop and further expand technical knowledge and expertise, currently recognized industry standards for engineering ability
- Maintain knowledge of applicable product line warranties, and accomplish effective warranty administration
- Plan, prepare and/or instruct both internal and external training programs as required, to impart and perpetuate field engineering and/or product knowledge in area of specialization
- Perform administrative functions; such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis
- Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 2+years of experience in wellhead surface pressure control
- Experience in running all Surface pressure control equipment's (conventional wellhead, Mudline hangers system, FMH system, multi bowls, BPV & VR lubricator, split & slab valves, XTrees)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Strong customer service mindset
- Prior field engineering experience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- FEP program graduate is preferred (internal GE employees only)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.