Seattle, Washington, United States
Seattle, Washington, United States
Skills: Environmental Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Organisation : Sustainability Services - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Support delivery of ENGIE Impact's Carbon Management Solutions including carbon advising, GHG inventory report development, inventory management planning, CDP reporting guidance, and other carbon accounting activities.
Lead client communication and presentations to establish project timelines and expectations while providing carbon expertise, manage internal workload planning, and continuously explore growth opportunities in this highly competitive space.
- Support delivery of ENGIE Impact's Carbon Management Solutions including carbon advising, GHG inventory report development, inventory management planning, CDP reporting guidance, and other carbon accounting activities.
- Lead specific deliverable elements from start to finish, responsible for quality, on-time delivery and presentation.
- Partner with clients and work collaboratively across ENGIE Impact teams to deliver enterprise-level carbon assessments as well as customized carbon analyses .
- Engage with client contact(s) regularly and lead client communication and presentations to establish project timelines and expectations while providing carbon expertise.
- Manage internal workload planning and project timelines in collaboration with Sr. Carbon Analysts.
- Provide expertise on industry specific emission factors and work with multiple stakeholders to maintain ENGIE Impact's robust carbon management platform.
- Ensure the Carbon Management Solutions team is utilizing the most up-to-date carbon accounting methodologies and assist in the advancement of ENGIE Impact's infrastructure used to deliver our services, inclusive of inventorying and reporting scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions activities.
- Monitor changes to carbon calculation protocols to provide recommendations on enhancements and best practices applicable to our internal processes and systems.
- Explore growth opportunities in this highly competitive space and assist in the continued strategic development of our services.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or environmental science preferred.
- Carbon management degree qualification and/or Master's degree desirable.
- Relevant industry training or certification desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on climate change issues, preferably within a consulting environment; advanced degree(s) in the industry considered towards experience.
- Proven technical expertise in GHG quantification and accounting (utilizing The Climate Registry, WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol, and/or ISO 14064.3; other accounting standards also helpful) and an understanding of climate change regulations, policies, and actions.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct international, enterprise-level carbon accounting assessments across multiple industry verticals.
- Data management experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Skilled in synthesizing and analyzing quantitative data.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at one time.
- Works well with others.
- Tenacious curiosity and passion to improve the world around you.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office Suite(MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Nov 11, 2020