Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
* 12 years of industry experience (strong well engineering practical and technical experience essential, with a good knowledge & understanding of production, geology, reservoir engineer disciplines desirable)
* Extensive previous experience and knowledge of land & offshore based exploration and development drilling activities, including operations in remote locations
* Advanced knowledge of industry normal practices associated with testing, work-over, wire-line and completion operations
* Understanding of well control techniques and advanced casing design
* The engineering criteria associated with well construction and intervention operations
* Recognition of importance of EH&S and embedding good practices
* Familiar with API, ISO & other recognized industry standards & recommended practices
* Understanding of Geological and Petroleum Engineering priorities and well associated requirements
* Well budgets and cost allocation and monitoring; cost optimization techniques
* Good knowledge and skills in use of applications software for well & completion design
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.