The Warehouse Manager is responsible to oversee all warehouse activities including inventory control and transportation.
Must have min 15 years' experience in warehousing & inventory management of petroleum / petrochemical plant or equivalent Responsibilities:
- Develop & implement a system to manage all materials to ensure all master data will be well managed at the company ERP system.
- Control the weekly inventory count and preparation of weekly and monthly inventory reports
- Set up, operate & maintain warehouses & storage facilities and equipment.
- Plan all requirements for receiving cargos/shipments including lifting plan & risk assessment (oversize, overweight shipment, dangerous goods).
- Develop & implement KPIs to ensure international practice will be applied at inventory management & warehouse operation.
- Ensure the processes of creating, modifying & deleting MRO inventory in MAXIMO system are well managed & recorded.
- Understand Taxes exemption for spare parts, equipment and materials.
. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.