Manufacturing Specialist - Warehouse and InventoryAre you passionate about Logistics and Warehousing management?Would you like to build supply chain foundations?Join our Global Supply Chain team
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada and Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of control system and machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our Team supports the supply chain management.Partner with the best
You will lead by performing tasks related to support for supply chain management. You will join a global team for logistics and warehouse management. You will work alongside with some of the brightest manufacturing minds in the world.
As a Manufacturing Specialist - Warehouse and Inventory, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Supporting for Bently Nevada & Nexus Controls solution global project as a member of Global Supply Chain Management
- Inspecting, receiving and planning incoming & outgoing project materials by partnering with manufacturing and Test Engineer
- Creating, reviewing and documenting materials lists to ensure products, designs and projects are correct according to the documents
- Managing for customs permit application and reviewing customer shipping requirements along with coordinating with freight forwarder
- Being central point of contact for customers and cross-functional teams to ensure project material shipping coordination and compliance with customs/trade law
- Managing site inventory process through ERP reports and validation
To be successful in this role you will:
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Singapore.About Us:
- Have a good standard of education in Logistics, Material Management and Supply Chain Management
- Have extensive experience within Logistic or Material Management
- Be able to read and understand basic engineering documentation
- Show a basic knowledge of Quality Management System
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of ERP systems
- Demonstrate good communication with interpersonal skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with team and customers
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.