Skills: Sales, Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Geologist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The employee will be an essential part of the Technical sales team and a key player in the development of software deployment and promotion activities in Modeling. The employee will be a team integrator and will be responsible to lead modeling team in Brazil and interact with Houston R&D and services. The employee will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bs degree in Geology or Bs degree in Petroleum. Master Degree is a plus.
- Professional with more than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English
- Advance knowledge on reservoir characterization, geology and desired knowledge on simulation
- Deep experience with petrophysical analysis and characterization of carbonates reservoirs
- Background in working across discipline to ensure a better interpretation of the data through integrated workflows.
- Experience with data management and quality control is desired.
- Provide advanced technical support and consulting Landmark Geosciences software, Prepare and propose workflows for reservoir characterization, geology and petrophysical analysis.
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations and pilot projects in reservoir domain, highlighting our differentiators compared with equivalent solutions in the market.
- Search, uncover, understand and analyze client/prospect needs and requirements to grow or penetrate accounts. Elaborate sales proposals together with the sales team.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Centro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Requisition Number: 89679
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: Rua da Assembleia, 66 - Centro - RJ
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.