Would you like to lead a team creating winning solutions?Do you enjoy creating solutions for customers?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our highly experienced Technical Support Team provide pre-job planning, delivery and post-job completion support for our extensive range of technology products and tools for off-shore drilling services.
Partner with the best
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide planning, implementation and follow-up services to our customers. You will partner with our global Service Delivery team to guide, troubleshoot and resolve problems. You will ensure the flawless execution of drilling tools and products to our customers.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing troubleshooting and solutions to our service delivery team to ensure flawless customer execution
- Communicating and presenting recommendations, project plans and technical road-maps to senior business leaders and other stakeholders
- ·Liaising with service delivery, clients and collaborating with stakeholders on complicated processes to ensure successful delivery
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams on customer projects to design and execute best solutions
- Developing and implementing operational standards for the introduction of new products and technologies
Fuel your passion
- To be successful in this role you will have Bachelor's degree in a related field or demonstrate equivalent, professional work experience
- 2+ years of field experience
- Demonstrate expertise within Technical Support, Field Operations or Engineering role
- Have experience providing innovative, adaptive technical solutions and support to internal and external customers
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audience
- Be able to travel at short notice to global and off-shore locations (around 25% of the time)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional home working possible but you must live within a drivable distance of Broussard, Louisiana
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
- This role requires you to be part of an on-call rotation providing 24/7 support to our technical teams
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.