Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Networking & Telecom, IT - Software Development
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Technical Lead (.Net Desktop Application) to join the team in Mumbai, India.
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Develop back-end/front-end for .Net desktop applications. Open to learn and work on back-end or front end & any language/script as per the project need.
- Develop technical framework and implement best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Provide technical coaching to team members, code reviews, leading the team on estimates, design changes, etc.
- Lead and consult in design of the application.
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understands whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Helps in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
- Possesses advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum of 8+ years of hands on experience in software development of desktop application.
- Proficient in C#, .Net, WCF or WPF.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, best practices, refactoring, maintainable/reusable code, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, Unit testing, multi-threading, automation, etc
- Deep understanding and hands on exposure to non-functional aspects like Performance optimization, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Being able to grasp the domain and propose technical solution/simplification accordingly.
- Experience in dealing with complex system and being able to think through impact scenarios.
- Experience in leading a team from execution and technical guidance while being hands on and contributing to the team backlog.
- Proficient in debugging, analyzing dumps, profiling, etc
- Facilitates dialogues that triggers new perspectives.
- Problem solving skills, Collaboration, Influencing, ability to forsee risks and mitigate, articulation.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.