Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Financial Audit
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring accounts reconciliation metric reporting is accurate as per Baker Hughes policy and process.
- Responsible for coordinating across multiple teams to collect action items on unreconciled accounts and open items, present related analytics and schedule deep dive sessions to drive outcomes
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of accounts recon policy requirements across different process and engage / lead projects as required
- Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Handle Blackline admin tasks as delegated including assignments, reporting and adhoc assignments as required
- Contributes to project as a team member or leads projects where required.
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Accounting Operations.
- Experience in Blackline accounts recon tool
- Expert in Microsoft excel .
- Adept to work on macros , automation and process improvements
- Require strong oral and written communication skills.
- Require strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.