- Individual Must have strong estimating background in oil and gas industry.
- Highly experience in any discipline, mechanical, piping, electrical & instrumentation, telecommunication, civil and structural.
- Familiar in upstream and downstream oil and gas process equipment
- Knowledge of international standard specification and familiar with Aramco standard especially in mechanical and piping discipline
- Knowledge in reading of all drawings, isometric, P&ID and general drawings.
- Demonstrate understanding of estimating method that support the task request
- Monitor and improve estimating performance through incorporation of actual cost feedback into future estimate
- Identify information needs for developing accurate estimate as well as identifying any technical issues related to project implementation
- Review key aspect of the request project contract or contractor proposal
- Provide assistance to other internal estimating engineer and project support in developing cost estimates and project cost review
- Candidate shall have strong technical writing skills and willing to mentor and motivate young Saudi Engineer.
Qualifications & Experience
- BS degree in engineering with a minimum 15 years' experience in estimating engineering in oil and gas business sector
- Knowledge of different estimating tools and methods utilized by industry, Aspen Capital Cost estimate, Sage estimation and Microsoft office product
- Experience developing Class 5, 4, 3 and 2 estimate for capital project.
- Strong interpersonal skills, creative solution and problem solving skills.