- Provide planning and scheduling support required in the execution of major capital projects.
- Develop Project WBS (work breakdown structure) using the latest project planning and scheduling tools, e.g. Primavera.
- Review and monitor schedule and progress submitted by contractors during detailed design drawings, procurement, and construction.
- Discuss, coordinate and resolve long term and short term planning and scheduling problems with personnel throughout the company and with contractor organizations.
- Deliver timely, accurate and sensitive project controls information that facilitates a clear understanding of the performance of the project in relation to planned performance targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- BS degree in engineering is required.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) of scheduling and planning experience
- Full Project life cycle experience
- Project experience related to: petrochemicals, refining, pipelines, infrastructure or power generation.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.