Skills: Customer Service
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ASEAN Service Manager
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to our customers spanning across different industrial verticals?
Would you like to take ownership of a team delivering world class service and exceptional maintenance to our customers?
Join a team that delivers essential services
Our Digital Solutions provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. From the most advanced data collection technology to innovative software enabling remote collaboration, Waygate Technologies provides a full suite of non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions and equipment including radiography, computed tomography, remote visual inspection, ultrasound, and eddy current products
Partner with the best
You will provide leadership, coaching and overall guidance to the teams in region and in different countries. You will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and including preventive and remedial maintenance activities on customers' site/property. You will develop an operational year plan and suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As an ASEAN Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers for timely and satisfactory resolution of concerns
- Building roadmap for growth and success of the region with an actionable plan covering priorities, capacity, ownership and cross functional collaboration.
- Following customer and internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure safe and compliant environment and to build a world-class service organization
- Interfacing across customer stakeholders on issues and escalations to ensure timely resolution and supporting a region-based clients and team
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create regional Service Strategy and develop plans for business growth
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent knowledge and work experience
- Show extensive experience working in Services and Customer Service Management
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication in English, Vietnamese and/or Mandarin Chinese
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence team, customers and others
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems
- Be enthusiastic about working in a collaborative and fast paced environment, with a customer-centric approach
- Have the ability to travel to meet customers in assigned region or countries
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.