Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Lead Cyber Security Consultant
Salary: Market Competitive
Start Date: As per notice period
My client runs many of the largest attraction parks of Singapore, and are a huge contribution to Travel, Tourism and Leisure industries.
They are seeking out a senior level cyber-security consultant to join the team - if you are looking for a change into a very entertaining industry, this is the one for you!
Job Responsibilities And Duties:
- Identify cyber-security risk to systems, assets, data, and capabilities and be prepared to respond immediately to any of such incidents.
- Perform cyber security related deployment, configuration, support (including issue resolution) and management of security systems, Firewall, VPN Appliance, Switches, Routers & Wireless equipment etc
- Implement protective measures such as providing awareness training and managing access to digital and physical assets to protect and limit the impact of a potential cyber-security event
- Generate assessments and reports of weekly trends, incidents, security events and analysis of security logs.
- Identify and evaluate emerging and available Information Security Technologies that could potentially be used by the organisation to protect against cyber-security threats
- Implement the appropriate detection measures and tools to identify cyber-security threats and perform continuous monitoring of network and systems to detect security anomalous activities and other threats
- Execute response and communication plan to all relevant stakeholders in the event of a cyber-security breach. Implement and execute recovery plan to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to the breach in a timely manner
- Perform all required activities to eradicate the incident and incorporate lessons learnt into revised response strategies. Further enforce IT Policies, - Standard Operating Procedures, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, IT/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in Information and Cyber-security risks, controls, vulnerability assessment, compliance and Cyber-security best practices preferred
- Good analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Comfortable in interacting with various stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Professional accreditation such as CISSP would be an added advantage
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!