- Under general supervision provides resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment to determine the appropriate action/troubleshooting at the well site by relying upon hands on experience and classroom based training of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Responsible for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining when appropriate.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Reporting for Drilling Services portfolio activities (mainly FE and DD)
- Demonstrate Knowledge over Wellbore Placement
- Demonstrate Knowledge over Collision Avoidance Practices and relation with MWD Activities
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Directional Drilling services at the well site.
- Demonstrate Knowledge over Hydraulics and Torque & Drag Simulations
- Ability to supervise good practices for BHA Handling and making up
- Demonstrate knowledge of activities/technologies related to well construction like Hydraulic Expandable Reamers, Circulation Sub
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Demonstrable five years oilfield experience and Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- English Proficiency
- Industry experience and product line training required.
Ciudad Del Carmen, MxAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.