Skills: Drilling Superintendent, Rig Manager
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia
We currently have a requirement for a permanent shoreside Drilling Superintendent for our client's project in Saudi Arabia. Due to travel and visa restrictions we are looking for Saudi Arabia based candidates only.
Suitable candidates are required to have the below -
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong technical background in all aspects of drilling, well control, maintenance, and marine operations.
- Strong understanding and commitment to Company HSE policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of Administrative aspects of the business such as Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, HR, and Supply Chain.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, and management skills.
- Strong customer service skills and understanding of the Marketing function.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis and to follow-up on all tasks to completion.
- Proficient computer skills in office software, SAP and HRIS systems, and company proprietary software.