Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Start Date: As Per Notice
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a cloud based (SaaS) logistics platform that seamlessly and uniquely manages, tracks and optimises freight movements along the entire logistics chain, from sender to end customer, across borders and between logistics providers (land, sea, air), with subcontractors and for multi-leg journeys.
My client is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect who enjoys designing and building complex distributed systems in a cloud platform environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Orchestrate the design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies.
· You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software solutioning and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between.
· You will work with both internal teams and external teams.
· Take ownership of the system integrations and participate in their development where necessary.
· Train new technology leaders and developers on platform thinking.
· Work in conjunction with the Enterprise Sales and Customer Success Team to scope and manage projects.
· Support customers in pre-sales design and post sales deployments.
· Lead the enterprise customer journey and integration strategy of the client
· Maintain and improve existing backend and integration code bases.
· May be required to perform other related duties as required.
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
· 6+ years of experience in development of various complex systems.
· 2+ years experience in a client facing role.
· An understanding of various software development approaches (traditional, agile etc) and ability to consult clients on best approaches applicable to their scenarios.
· Passionate about technology. Not shying away from understanding the client, business and technology context depending on project situation.
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Data Engineering or DevOps.
· Experienced with System Integrations.
· Attention to detail and reliability are what you take pride in.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Able to help the clients and stakeholders with estimations using best in class methodologies, then execute estimates for technical components of solutions.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!