Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
ASSET INTEGRITY & RELIABILITY
SR. RELIABILITY ENGINEER
Primary Purpose of Job
Participates in Brownfield Projects' for Offshore Fields, define Reliability Studies and Reliability Data requirements for Technical review and assessment in line with International Standards. Develops and maintains a dynamic Bad Actors and Failures Bulletins' System to reflect all Engineering Design, Installation & Commissioning (Project) related failures' Lessons Learnt during the Operation phase are systematically reflected into the new Projects or EPIC Contracts. The job will cover services for all Offshore Operations Assets (Halul/PS-2/PS-3/NFA/Al- Morjan/FMB/STP). To meet the overall objective of Safe & Reliable Asset Management at Project Phase.
Bsc in Mechanical Engineering or Project Management.
Experience & Skills
1. Minimum 15 years of total experiences in Oil and Gas industries in which 5 years related to Projects Quality Management & Reliability Engineering.
2. Certified Project Management Professional.
3. Certified in Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is preferable.
4. Familiar with SAP PM Module
5. Have deep knowledge of reliability engineering principles: mechanical systems and component failure mode & effect analysis (FMEA), life-cycle costing, block-diagrams, reliability modeling, and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
6. Robust computer skills: MS-Word, M.S.-Visio, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
7. Good command of written and oral English - ILETS 5.5 or above is preferable
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa