Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
ASSET INTEGRITY & RELIABILITY
SR. OPTIM STRAT ENGINEER (ELEC/INST)
Primary Purpose of Job
Manage the maintenance master data & strategies for Electrical & Instrumentation equipment across all Offshore Operations locations, including for new projects or plant changes, and conduct periodic analysis of maintenance execution performance with the objective of improving asset availability & reliability through risk and cost optimization
B.Sc. in Engineering (Electrical/ Instrumentation) or equivalent maintenance related engineering, as a minimum requirement with good knowledge of computer-based systems
Experience & Skills
10 years' experience in the Oil/ Gas/ Refinery or Petrochemical Industry with at least 3 years of strong working experience in maintenance management systems and optimization studies.
• Familiarity with International Standards (ISO 14224)
• Familiarity with Risk Assessments and its application to Optimization studies.
• Experience managing Data Acquisition and Maintenance Optimization contracts.
• Experience in SAP system environment specifically to SAP PM and MM modules.
• Knowledge in Asset Performance Management (APM) System to conduct Optimization studies and strategy implementation, is desirable.
• Multi skilled personnel have training and skills in more than one area of business.
• Certified in Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP).
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Good problem solving, analytical and independent decision making skills.
• Good command of PC and software skills.
• Good knowledge of project management and related software.
• Good level of English writing & speaking (ILETS Level 5.5).
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa