Program Manager, RDM Organisation : Resource Data Management - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
Program Manager supports ENGIE Impact's clients as their primary trusted advisor for strategic Resource Data Management, portfolio and project management and a subject matter expert. This position will project manage large portfolio impacting activities and function as the escalation point for bill payment, reporting, and service related requests Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Exhibits a complete understanding of RDM product and services and able to support clients with complex operational needs and offer solutions and critical thinking to multifaceted challenges.
- Ability to facilitate complex projects working both internally and externally
- Serve as subject matter expert for payables and data management to ENGIE Impact's internal teams on the client's organizational goals, aligning an effective balance between the success of ENIGE Impact and the success of the client.
- Act as an escalation point and coordinate efforts to solve complex client needs.
- Interact regularly with the operations team to address ad hoc questions/issues, maintain client operating plans, ensure quality control processes are followed, maintain schedule of deliverables and assess level of engagement between ENGIE Impact and the client.
- Responsible for independently defining and managing necessary projects to meet client or internal needs. Define project objectives, success criteria, scope, resources and deliverables in collaboration with Client.
- Define and engage appropriate project teams, which may include internal and external resources and business partners, coordinate and integrate project activities across operational and functional lines.
- Work with Client Services Director to develop and communicate value, support
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- More than 3 years experience managing complex portfolios
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external personnel and adapt to audience
- Professional and collaborative interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively problem solve with little guidance
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite and Internet
- Anticipate the needs of clients
- Ability to represent the company professionally both in person and through communication
- Ability to learn ENGIE Impact's full suite of services within six months.
- Demonstrated polished presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities for clients
- Team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
- Must be flexible with schedule and available to work extended hours to support team and client goals as needed
- Able to review and understand client contracts to ensure services are being met
- Must demonstrate effective leadership to teammates
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Nov 10, 2020