Skills: Accounting, Business Analyst, Process Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Define strategy, design processes, and drive implementation of digital, re-engineering and innovation projects across Accounts Payable processes including Travel and Expense while providing end-to-end process thinking/vision and collaboration with upstream procurement processes and vendor master data.
- Delivery of key objectives to the business including transformational projects.
- Analyze internal/external leading practices and benchmarks and develop transformation roadmap based on agreed KPI performance for the processes.
- Drive process standardization through enterprise process design across Global Business Services.
- Define and maintain the process and control standards documentation for Accounts Payable, including building process level controls and any other additional controls (e.g. identification of automated controls).
- Identify, solution and deploy transformation projects including innovation, digital and automation (data process mining, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning layers and end-to-end process re-engineering).
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- Highly collaborative with executive presence, change leadership and influencing skills.
- Digital Savvy and exposure to latest trends in RPA, automation, and AI.
- 10+ years of deep domain experience in Accounts Payable is critical to the role.
- Will have ideally led a Global Process Owner role in the past of similar size and scale.
- Direct experience working in Shared Services space and/or BPO service provider is preferred with global exposure (understanding of regional level nuances).
- Good exposure to S2P technologies like Ariba, Taulia, IBM Integro. SAP/Dolphin PTS systems experience is an added plus.
- Prior experience in leading transformational projects or enterprise wide change initiatives.
- Proven leader with ability to influence C-suite team members.
- Experience managing teams including global and remote management.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Senior Manager of Corporate Accounting and Director of Corporate Accounting.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 89483
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Finance & Accounting
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.