Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Primary role will be to assemble, disassemble, and repair rental equipment, impact tools (jars), and liner systems equipment per work instructions as well as assists in preparing and loading jobs. The individual will also assist senior workshop personnel in the preparation and testing of impact tools. He/She will be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this phase, He/She may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Supervisor. The individual applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform tasks strictly in accordance to Weatherford OEPS standards. He/she receives close supervision, and thorough review of all work performed for application of sound professional judgment.
- Learn to remove, repair, assemble, disassemble, andimpact tools pertaining to Jars, and other drilling tools rental equipment
- Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
- Clean, service, and refurbish tools as required by supervisor.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual,
- Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years oilfield experience Preferred
- Good verbal communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude Required
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Experience in impact tools (Jars) preferred