Skills: HSE Auditing, Safety Engineering, Safety Training Rep
Other Skills: German Speaking Essential
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Competitive Package Commensurate to Experience
Location: Germany, Germany
The role is for a Construction Safety Lead based in and around Germany.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for onsite safety execution and would be required to oversee multiple projects on one site.
· Supervise construction site safety implementation reporting to Project Manager
· Responsible to supervise the implementation of the HSSE Management
· Plan, and assisting the contractor in ensuring the safety of all persons associated with the project/site.
· Act as the focal point for contractors and sub-contractors on safety related issues/concerns Supervise works on site to ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with Permit to Work (PTW), Work Method Statement (WMS), Job Hazard Analysis (JHAs) and Safe Work Procedures (SWP).
· Ensures all safety related equipment needs are analysed and arrangements are made to have the equipment on hand. During execution communicate daily all HSE activities (audit findings, near-miss reports, incidents) and feedback.
· Supervises Contractor Safety Orientations.
· Provide guidance to Execution teams regarding HSSE aspects
· Compile site level HSSE KPI and report back to the PM Provide feedback at the end of work for "lessons Learned".
· Ensure enough time and priority is allocated to support HSEE initiatives
· Ensure adequate HSSE resource and materials are made available at the right time during preparation activities and at the right place during execution