Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
Program Manager, SSv
Organisation : Sustainability Services - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The Sustainability Program Manager is responsible growth and expansion of projects and services through partners and internal coordination of multiple complex services within an assigned vertical in Sustainability Services.
- Grow and expand the client portfolio through incremental projects and partnership with third party partners. This is accomplished through applying knowledge in demand & supply side commodity solutions and connected building analytics within a focused vertical.
- Manage cross functional activities to gain up-to-date information on building analytics, energy & water efficiency projects and opportunities, and keep key client stakeholders informed of the analytics, projects & milestones.
- Retain the current book of business through the development of strong relationships with key points of contact within the client organization, resulting in high client satisfaction and retention.
- Partner with the Account Manager's to help drive the strategic plan for the client Work in partnership with ENGIE Impact account owners and partners to grow and expand portfolio of services within client accounts
- Work with other Sustainability Services Program Managers to ensure a fluid experience for the client to include successfully meeting key milestones and deliverables on each point service
- Lead issue triage and resolution for Sustainability Services through partnership with internal stakeholders; ensure timely diagnosis of root cause and document all issues through to resolution, leading client communications for resolution
- Coordinate and lead Sustainability Services state of the client meetings, engaging all point service program managers, team members and account management stakeholders to provide insight and visibility into the Sustainability Services suite being delivered to the client, and opportunities for growth
- Coordinate and lead client meetings as necessary for coordination of Sustainability Services, communication of tactical actions, value creation and risk mitigation/resolution
- Create and manage Risk Mitigation Plans as pertinent to Sustainability Services. Ensure there is a deep understanding of partner solutions, value metrics and optimum verticals suited for solution
- Through a documented Sustainability Services Client Operating Plan, maintain documentation of client SOPs, processes, data flow, file formats, calendar of deliverables, goals, KPIs and other relevant tasks and information
- Participate in and develop content for executive business reviews with clients.
- Manage key performance indicators (KPI's) and contract scope deliverables
- Engage internal ENGIE Impact teams to ensure that all client communications for reporting and analysis were met, quality checked and delivered on time
- Utilize energy and vertically aligned industry knowledge to provide strategic and tactical support on a book of business
- Serve as the key interface between the assigned portfolio of clients, and ENGIE Impact's service specific and cross functional teams
- Maintain vertical knowledge through participation in industry events, training programs and consistent market research/engagement.
- Prepare and present materials to the client related to ENGIE Impact Sustainability Services to increase client engagement and drive awareness of ENGIE Impact's value.
- Develop and maintain a Sustainability Services Action Register for all assigned clients
- Collaborate with the Account Manager in maintaining accurate and current information in Salesforce as it relates to Sustainability Services contracts, operating plans, key client contacts and other specific items related to the Sustainability Services area of ENGIE Impact.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Energy, Sustainability, Business Administration, or similar field
- Relevant industry certifications, preferred (e.g. PE, CEM, CWEP, LEED, CEA)
- May accept 6 years relevant experience in supply or demand side energy management, program/ account management or related energy experience in lieu of degree with proven successful history of directly related experience.
- Minimum five years of professional energy and/or sustainability experience in relevant verticals i.e. Industrial, big box retail, hospitality, telecom, transportation, restaurant/quick serve, education, healthcare, grocery, government.
- Minimum three years of experience working in sales or account management role
- 1+ years of experience in energy efficiency matters with a focus on building controls equipment understanding and analytics, preferred
- Industry or consulting experience delivering professional services, preferred
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following resource areas: energy, water, waste, carbon, renewables e.g.:
- Energy: demand management, metering and monitoring, capital projects, audit, plant optimization, building systems and equipment
- Water: conservation, smart metering, reclamation, audit, risk management, irrigation
- Renewables: PPA development, solar planning/installation/management, battery and storage, distributed energy resources, wind
- Waste: recycling, waste optimization, zero waste initiatives, organics, audits, waste project management, waste procurement
- Demonstrated experience in business development and business process management, preferred
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability reporting standards and best practices
- Comprehensive research and analytical skills; ability to gather information quickly and to synthesize it into actionable information
- Deep understanding of environmental sustainability best practices, trends, innovation, and solutions
- Skilled in synthesizing qualitative/quantitative data, thriving in ambiguity, recognizing patterns and identify non-prescriptive solutions
- Ability to deeply engage clients, identify and deliver insightful questions and non-confrontationally challenge client assumptions and ideas
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Ability to work with partner/vendors, delivery and sales teams is a key component of success
- Ability to work in distributed delivery environment, and foster collaborative teams to solve problems and improve delivery
- Capability to build and maintain cross-functional and cross-regional networks with internal and external resources and navigate complex organizational structures
- Requires strong communication skills in all forms-written, oral, email, presentation, and other non-verbal forms of communication.
- Skilled in using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and CRM tools (e.g. SalesForce)
- Tenacious curiosity and passion to improve the world around you
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Nov 5, 2020