Skills: CAD / CAM, Civil Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Do you strive to create more connected, sustainable communities with impactful traffic solutions? So do we!
By joining our New England team of highway design professionals, we'll rely on your expertise with corridor studies, traffic simulation, MPT/MOT, transportation impact analysis, pedestrian and transit studies, as well as traffic work associated with roadway and bridge projects to shape lasting solutions which will easy future commutes.
You'll be able to showcase your writing skills with report generation on projects with multiple clients; DOTs throughout New England, Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA and local municipalities.
We'll provide you career growth by asking you to mentor less experienced teammates as well as work direct with clients
We want you to empower you to think beyond and innovate!
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
• Professional Engineering (PE) license is required.
• Must have at least 8 years of professional traffic engineering experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with traffic analysis software (Synchro/SimTraffic, VISSIM, CORSIM, HCS)
• Experience with design software (i.e., AutoCAD, MicroStation, OpenRoads-SS4, etc.) and their application in roadway, highway, intersection and interchange design