Senior Structural Engineer - UAE
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior structural Engineer who will be responsible for production engineering deliverables on large scale offshore and marine construction projects. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary. Essential experience:
- Prepare detailed structural engineering drawings for offshore and marine structures.
- Evaluate technical drawings & documents to assess the material requirements.
- Prepare material requirements based on accurate evaluations of customer specifications, terms and conditions, detailed or outline specifications, drawings, sketches, or following verbal instructions.
- Prepare Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) for material.
- Thorough knowledge in the selection of materials (material codes) based on its standard grades and specifications and as required by the major classification society or standards, such as DNV-GL, ABS, LR, NORSOK, BS, EN, ISO, API.
- Technical review of all materials certificates and properties required for shipbuilding and offshore projects received from vendors.
Senior Structural Engineer - UAE ABOUT PETROPLAN
- Engineering degree in Structural / Naval Architecture/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10-15 year's relevant experience in shipyard, offshore / oil & gas industry in design and production engineering office.
- Relevant experience in engineering company
- Project Management skills.
- Able to manage teams of 50 designers and engineers.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.