Civil Engineering Superintendent: Well Delivery
Petroplan are assisting a client in the search for a Civil Engineering Superintendent to specialise in Well Delivery for their major project in Mozambique. This will be a rotational position complete with provision of flights, onsite accommodation and transport. Location:
Mozambique Rate :
D.O.E Core Competencies/Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of oil and gas experience within a drilling contractor or upstream operator in remote locations
- Provide technical and operational support in civil engineering and construction operations including the design, execution, and post job analysis as needed
- Safely Deliver Quality wells
- Bachelors or more advanced degree in civil engineering or construction highly valued
- Ensure Civil Engineering Projects are completed and are fully compliant with company policies, procedures and legal requirements, particularly safety and ensuring safe systems of work
Please contact / 0203 758 9617 for a confidential/non-committal chat. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.