Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Greybull, Wyoming, United States
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shipping and receiving, processing time cards
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets, updating databases
- Type formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; proofread work for accuracy and compose correspondence and responses to inquiries independently.
- Answer telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level.
- Set up and maintain department records and files.
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations.
- Monitor accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all critical business systems transactions.
- Coordinate meetings and office communications.
- Schedule conference rooms, audio/visual equipment and other materials as requested.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years as a Office Assistant
- Candidates must have MS Office experience
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Good communication, customer service skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.