Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Architect
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Bucharest, Romania
He/She reports directly to Core Assets CyberSecurity Engineering manager and functionally to SLB IT Chief Enterprise Architect.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Architecting the CyberSecurity Enterprise landscape:
- Contributes to the Corporate cyber threat model and identifies relevant controls, considering the acceptable risk level defined with the VP for CyberSecurity.
- Owns the road map of security tools, processes and trainings that will implement the relevant controls
- Represents Cybersecurity in the architecture forums and at the various stages of Enterprise Solutions selection
- Contributes to Proofs of Concept and solutions evaluations
- Contributes to Formal Technical Reviews and solutions validations
- CyberSecurity on-boarding of the selected CyberSecurity solutions:
- Assesses the integration of the new solutions/tools into CyberSecurity standards and processes
- Secures the compliance of the implementation process, from the selection to the deployment (xAQP, 3 rd party vendor screening, SOC on-boarding ...) for new solutions and products in scope.
- CyberSecurity documentation:
- Contributes to the creation and the maintenance of Cybersecurity standards and guidelines.
- Reviews and signs-off on the playbooks and other documentation associated to the solutions.
- Tech Watch: Performs Technology Watch to identify solutions and tools to support Schlumberger's CyberSecurity Operations
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in IT, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Engineering
- Membership and active participation in Eureka Security SIG
- Knowledge of different cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Knowledge of fundamental cybersecurity principles, new and emerging Information Technology (IT) and Cyber Security technologies.
- Knowledge of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, encryption algorithms, cryptography and cryptographic key management concepts.
- Knowledge of host/network access control mechanisms (using access control list, capabilities lists, firewall rules, GPO Policies etc), a network attack and the relationship between both threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of vulnerability information dissemination sources (e.g., alerts, advisories, errata, and bulletins).
- Knowledge of Incident response and handling methodologies, ITIL processes and experienced with the agile delivery.
- Highly Motivated Team Player
- Critical thinking with strategic mindset
- Ability to reconcile competing demands between conflicting interests and priorities
- Ability to work well with all levels of the company
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Detail Oriented - Good Understanding of Security Operation Center
- Independent, resourceful and comfortable working in a highly paced environment
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.