Skills: Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configure test stations and systems.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Assist in the set-up of experiments and the recordings of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
- Test and evaluate the performance, and if required, repair general-purpose test equipment. Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Provide leadership to technicians in a work group/team.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments. Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
- Competent in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- 5+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 5 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, and oilfield, automotive, electronic).
Location: Ciudad del Carmen, MX
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.