Skills: A B Seaman, Dynamic Positioning, Ships Deckhand / Deck Crew
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
NO START DATE FOR THESE ROLES. UPDATING DATABASE FOR FUTURE TEMPORARY/FULL TIME POSITIONS.
IF YOU ARE A MARINE PERSONNEL PLEASE APPLY, WE ARE UPDATING OUR DATABASE FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Tranport Canada License
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre Employment Screening Checks.
- Certificate of Competency (e.g. Engine Room Rating, Bridgewatch, Ships Cook's, Watchkeeping Mate, etc)
- STCW Certifications completed or renewed within the last 5 years
- Ship Security with Designated Security Duties
- Fast rescue boat for Officer's and Engineers
- Marine Advanced First Aid or Marine Basic First Aid
- DPO unlimited and limited license as required
- Valid Passport
- Seaman's Logbook
- Valid Marine medical
- Drug and alcohol screening will be required for employment
- Require 3 years of marine experience
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: