Position Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: FPSO Offshore Ivory Coast
Rotation: 4 on / 4 off
Duration: Long term rotational basis
Day Rate: Subject to experience
Start Date: Around 21st November 2020
- Proven experience on maintenance of mechanical equipment such as Gas turbine, steam turbine, reciprocating equipment, gas compressor (HP/MP/LP/air services), fuel gas compressor, boiler, diesel generator, pumps, crane, HPU, fire pumps.
- 5+ experience in Oil & Gas.
- Must have a deep understanding of GT and Reciprocating Compressors
- Be able to understand, interpret the different control parameters through HMI console.
- Be able to understand the Process of Production (FPSO).
- Previous experience in a similar role or leading a mechanical team.
- Recognised expert in rotating equipment, compression and gas turbines. Turbine experience is highly beneficial and recommended.
- Must be fully competent in the application and use of laser alignment instruments, bore scope, vibration analysis device and precision measurement tools.
- Skills to work with CMMS Maximo and MS office.
Qualification & Certs:
- Medical - OGUK approved
- Offshore Survival - OPITO approved
- MIST - preferred but not essential
- Relevant Mechanical educational qualifications (i.e. NVQ etc.)
- Yellow Fever certificate