Skills: Contracts Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
JOINT SERVICES OPERATIONS
Primary Purpose of Job
Prepare, manage and administer the contracts of various contracted vessels operating in offshore areas. This includes managing the entire tendering process, continuously updating the vessel specifications and requirements, enforcing contractual requirements, monitoring vessel performance and applying relevant contract provisions and Liquidated Damages where applicable.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Equivalent or Marine COC
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5-year experience in Contract Award & Administration along with Planning, Control/Operations
• Experienced in working in challenging environments and comfortable in working in a multinational team
• Good command of English - both written and spoken
• Good written and verbal communication skills and facilitation skills
• Analytical, creative/innovative problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with appropriate priority.
• Self-starter/self-management/self-drive and ability to work without close monitoring
• Resilient under pressure (both internal and external)
• Strong ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues
• Expert Practical knowledge/application of MS Office tools like Excel, Power Point and other standard programmes for contract administration.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa