Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £120000 - £174000 per annum
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
We are currently looking for " Chief Accountant " who possesses the following qualifications and will work in Stockholm.
- Experience in a construction industry - is a must.
- Very good language skills - both in English and Swedish.
- Ready to work the latest January 2021.
- Master's degree in relevant field (Accounting/Finance).
- Minimum 10 years' experience in accounting department.
- Experience with preparing financial statements under local standards.
- Relevant practical tax experience (indirect, direct taxes).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages/ERP.
- Good analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Result-oriented and "problem solving" mind.
- Being able to plan and organize own work in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the annual Financial Statements in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinates, agrees, analyzes and prepares the actual income statement and balance sheet in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Ensures month-end and year-end close processes are done on time and with a high level of quality.
- Cooperate with Auditors on Year End Closure.
- Responsible for the correct settlement of taxes.
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team.
- Supervises the correct recording of business operations and their proper documentation.
- Works collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor, management and cooperate with other company department managers within her/his area of expertise, when required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.