Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Storage Admin L2
Experience range: 4 to 8 years (Relevant Experience)
Residential Status: Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR
Education: Minimum Diploma (full time)
Shift timing: 7 AM to 4 PM, 2 PM to 11 PM & 5 PM to 2 AM.
- Experience in storage administrative tools of HP/Hitachi SAN -G1000/XP7, P9500/VSP , HP 3PAR, EMC NAS -Isilon/Celera , Brocade SAN Fabric , Native commands of SAN and NAS devices
- Configuration ,monitoring & analyzing event, alert logs and appropriate actions taking, strong trouble shooting skills in storage environment and solving problems pro-active measures and preventive measure for storage problems/errors.
- Meeting SLA in time to fix the errors and problems.
- Storage controller firmware up gradation, Disk controller firmware up gradation
- Monitor STORAGE systems and check for failures
- Check disk space on STORAGE systems
- Creation of STORAGE user accounts
- Log of email alerts into ServiceNow
- Sign off of daily checks.
- Investigate and resolve problem tickets
- Respond to email alerts from subsystems.
- Meeting SLA in time to fix the errors and problems
- Problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis.
- Perform system administration activities
- Creation and updating of Document when required
- Account administration.
- Interface with storage vendors for hardware repairs
- Disaster Recovery support ( Should have basic knowledge)
- HP / Hitachi & EMC Storage administration, Brocade SAN Fabric
- Good hands on experience on SAN,NAS.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!