Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Angular JS + Mobile App Development / Web Application Development
Experience range: 4 to 8 years (Relevant Exp)
Residential Status: Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR
Education: Minimum Diploma (full time)
Salary Range: Open for Negotiation
4-8 years experience in Hybrid mobile development across iOS / Android
Must have strong experience with Mobile app frameworks: Angular JS 6/7 (Version 4.0+ will be considered), phone Gap, cordova
Exposure to Ionic / Reach JS will be a plus.
Good knowledge in Swift/Objective-C SDKs, Cordova - Plugins framework, Native Features - Push Notifications, Camera, Location
Strong experience with code management tools such as Git.
Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
Experience in working with REST services, working with Vendor Mobile APIs, Push notifications, etc
Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
Experience of validating mobile apps for hosting on Play Store/app store added advantage
Design and build solutions with customer experience as priority.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Minimum 4+ years of Mobile application development
• Works with Technical Analyst, Technical Architect to create the UI High level and Detailed Design for the Modules/components
• Experience with developing in Agile teams
• Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project life cycle
• Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on mobile hybrid technologies
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
• Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
• Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
• Experience with security software and solutions
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!