Skills: Rig Electrician, Field Service Tech, Electrical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Eastern Mediterranean
Wood is searching for a Measurement / Metering Technician to join our International Team in the Eastern Mediterranean region.
Work is offshore on a 28/28 rotation.
- Calculation of gas meter chart volumes in accordance with AGA No. 3 and liquid columns in accordance with ASTM standards from meter and production areas.
- Record meter readings and installation of data on meter cards, work orders or field service orders and enter data into hand-held computers.
- Record maintenance information, including test results, material usage, and repairs made to fluid and gas measuring equipment.
- Troubleshoots breakdowns, diagnoses faults and executes repairs; Refers problems to the supervisor; Maintains good housekeeping at the work site and ensure tools and equipment are kept in good working order.
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems with Omni/PLC system and HMI software.
- Receives daily instructions, as well as obtains required materials and equipment from the supervisor.
- Must be able to build panels from drawings and troubleshoot Omni.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations in carrying out work including following detailed procedures indicated in work permits.
Skills / Qualifications
- Associate Degree or High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Equivalent Technical Qualification.
Skills \ Experience:
- A number of years measurement and metering experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably offshore.
- BOSIET Certification.
- CompEx certification.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.